Elegant and Efficient Kitchen Cupboards
Cabinets that marry form and function
• BIN™ interior storage system for ample space options
• Advanced Italian finishing with a low carbon footprint
• Airtight cabinet seal to preserve woodworking integrity
• Multi-step finishes for enhanced depth and beauty
• Our woodworking is manufactured and crafted in the USA
Visit our showroom or call 847-805-8827 today to book your design appointment.
Cabinets custom designed to your specifications will truly make the kitchen the heart of your home. Using a large variety of high quality finishes and materials we stock in our own expansive showroom, our artisans can create virtually any color and design to integrate seamlessly into your overall design aesthetic.
It Is in the Details
When it comes to woodworking, both workmanship and the little things count. Special features found in Arbor Mills kitchen cupboards and cabinetry include multi-step finishes that add depth; environmentally friendly formaldehyde free Italian finishing; an airtight cabinet seal that preserves the integrity of the woodworking while also acting as a streamlined door stop; and our trademarked BIN™ interior storage system, which maximizes space and offers various organization options.
We invite clients to take an active role in the creation of their pieces. The meticulous process the team at Arbor Mills follows in the creation of our woodworking is deliberate and yields results that have earned rave reviews for more than 60 years.
- In the concept stage, designers work closely with clients to carefully refine preferences for room environment, style, workflow and organization.
- In order to ensure all ideas are functional, the concepts are then tested through mock-ups and samples.
- Through advanced prototyping, artisans give life to designs that are completely original.
- Next, artisans transform ideas into reality through the production process, which marries technology and craft to create woodwork that is bench-made using both modern machinery and methodologies inherited from previous generations.
- Finally, Arbor Mills uses its own team of installations specialists to ensure that all woodworking is installed correctly and to the highest standards.
We can call our work custom because our creations are scaled and proportioned each client’s desires, styling and environment. The result? Advanced compositions that are both classic and inspiring.
From concept to creation, top notch, five stars, gorgeous, happy, highest accolades.
As a designer I’ve used Arbor Mills for my clients and myself for over 30 years. Their attention to detail is superb and the finished product is second to none.
Our finished kitchen cabinets are luxurious, functional, and the envy of the neighborhood!