Inspiring Kitchen Cabinet Designs
We bring life to your kitchen design aspirations
• BIN™ interior storage system maximizes space
• Multi-step finishes enhance depth and beauty
• Whisper soft cabinet seals double as door stops
• Contoured soft interiors protect hands
• Our woodworking is manufactured and crafted in the USA
Visit our showroom or call 847-805-8827 today to book your design appointment.
Kitchen Cabinet Designs
Why limit your kitchen cabinet designs vision? When you work with Arbor Mills on your new kitchen or kitchen remodel, there is no need to settle for less than the very best. We use only the highest quality materials and finishes for our kitchen cabinet designs. Plus, our designers take every detail into account, and our artisans apply a heightened level of craftsmanship to each piece they bench make.
Every Detail Counts
We recognize this fact. And we put it into action by incorporating features like contoured shelving to shield hands from scratches, multi-step finishes to enhance impact, our trademarked BIN™ interior storage system for ample space and airtight cabinet seals that preserve the integrity of the woodwork.
We invite clients to take an active role in the creation of their pieces. The meticulous process the team at Arbor Mills follows in the creation of our woodworking is deliberate and yields results that have earned rave reviews for more than 60 years.
- In the concept stage, designers work closely with clients to carefully refine preferences for room environment, style, workflow and organization.
- In order to ensure all ideas are functional, the concepts are then tested through mock-ups and samples.
- Through advanced prototyping, artisans give life to designs that are completely original.
- Next, artisans transform ideas into reality through the production process, which marries technology and craft to create woodwork that is bench-made using both modern machinery and methodologies inherited from previous generations.
- Finally, Arbor Mills uses its own team of installations specialists to ensure that all woodworking is installed correctly and to the highest standards.
We can call our work custom because our creations are scaled and proportioned each client’s desires, styling and environment. The result? Advanced compositions that are both classic and inspiring.
From concept to creation, top notch, five stars, gorgeous, happy, highest accolades.
As a designer I’ve used Arbor Mills for my clients and myself for over 30 years. Their attention to detail is superb and the finished product is second to none.
Our finished kitchen cabinets are luxurious, functional, and the envy of the neighborhood!