Elevate Your Design Scheme with Free Standing Kitchen Cabinets
Fine craftsmanship creates pieces with a lasting impact
• BIN™ interior storage system for ample space
• Environmentally friendly Italian finishes
• Airtight cabinet seals that preserve woodwork integrity
• Multi-step finishes for enhanced beauty
• Our woodworking is manufactured and crafted in the USA
Visit our showroom or call 847-805-8827 today to book your design appointment.
Free Standing Kitchen Cabinets
With the kitchen such a vital part of your family’s life at home, every piece of décor matters – and free standing kitchen cabinets are perhaps one of the most important, as they are a focal point of the room. At Arbor Mills, we recognize this and use high quality materials to craft free standing kitchen cabinets that meet the highest standards. Our artisans take the greatest care when bringing your vision to life, bench making each piece at our advanced factory.
Little Details, Big Impact
We incorporate special features into our free standing kitchen cabinets that make a significant difference in both form and function. Airtight cabinet seals double as a whisper soft door stop; multi-step finishes stand out with enhanced depth; our trademarked BIN™ storage system maximizes space; and our Italian finishings have a low carbon footprint.
We invite clients to take an active role in the creation of their pieces. The meticulous process the team at Arbor Mills follows in the creation of our woodworking is deliberate and yields results that have earned rave reviews for more than 60 years.
- In the concept stage, designers work closely with clients to carefully refine preferences for room environment, style, workflow and organization.
- In order to ensure all ideas are functional, the concepts are then tested through mock-ups and samples.
- Through advanced prototyping, artisans give life to designs that are completely original.
- Next, artisans transform ideas into reality through the production process, which marries technology and craft to create woodwork that is bench-made using both modern machinery and methodologies inherited from previous generations.
- Finally, Arbor Mills uses its own team of installations specialists to ensure that all woodworking is installed correctly and to the highest standards.
We can call our work custom because our creations are scaled and proportioned each client’s desires, styling and environment. The result? Advanced compositions that are both classic and inspiring.
From concept to creation, top notch, five stars, gorgeous, happy, highest accolades.
As a designer I’ve used Arbor Mills for my clients and myself for over 30 years. Their attention to detail is superb and the finished product is second to none.
Our finished kitchen cabinets are luxurious, functional, and the envy of the neighborhood!